Courtesy of a recent dental visit, and Melbourne's current baking climate (and my non-possession of an airconditioner or windows that open), I'm afraid my brain has melted. Or at least, something is dribbling out my ears. Could be some other body organ that has liquefied and risen to the top, I suppose.
So, in lieu of content, I present to you text messages I have sent:1
- i shall regret nothing! we shall fight them on the beaches!
- there is no cheese! moar wine will solve this existential crisis!
- Can only conclude that I have developed super powers. AT LAST!
- Nope, you cannot distract me with your ludicrous theories of visualisation. Clearly I am god. Bwa-ha-ha!
- I find you safe passage through the marshes!
- Oops. Trivialities, the downfall of so many a tyrant in training.
- I found chibi!
(Be very glad I do not have your mobile number. (Except, you know, those of you whose numbers I do have.))
- entirely devoid of context, because they're more fun that way [↩]